- ssh into the CS lab machines (ssh email@example.com) and run update37 to download the skeleton file (lab01.rkt) for this week's lab. This file will be placed in your cs37/labs/01 directory. Exit your ssh session to the CS lab machines.
- Use fs username to mount your CS directory onto the iMacs in SC 256.
- Double click on the new drive on the desktop, navigate to your cs37/labs/01 directory and then double-click on lab01.rkt. All changes you make to the file will be saved in your CS account.
- You will need to ssh into the CS machines one more time to run handin37 when you are done with the whole lab.
Here are links to the questions in the lab01.rkt
file which are
in the book.
- Q1. Exercise 1.2 (also included in the lab01.rkt file)
- Q2. In the lab01.rkt file.
- Q3. In the lab01.rkt file.
- Q4. Exercise 1.4 (also included in the lab01.rkt file)
- Q5. Exercise 1.6 (see text for question and supporting materials)
- Q6. Exercise 1.8 (see text for question and supporting materials)
Once you are satisfied with your programs, hand them in by running
on the CS lab machines. (You will need to ssh into
those machines from SC 256.)
You may run handin37
as many times as you like, and only the
most recent submission will be recorded. This is useful if you realize
after handing in some programs that you'd like to make a few more
changes to them.