Welcome to the CS wing of the Science Center
Here's a map of our CS hallway.
CS Students: you are welcome to use any of our labs (238, 240, 256, and Clothier 16),
as long as there's not a class in session. The "overflow" lab (238) is always open (we
never schedule classes for 238).
Not shown above:
- Zach Palmer's office in the Chemistry wing (270)
- Spencer Caplan's office in the Chemistry wing (262A)
- Michael Wehar's office in the Chemistry wing (262)
- Ameet Soni's office in Parrish (208E)
- Vasanta Chaganti's office in Parrish (223W)
- The Clothier 16 teaching lab (in the basement of Clothier)
Main CS facilities page